Monday, November 28, 2011

Long Time Coming

Okay.  I am sick and tired of this apartment.  Before I start ranting, let me just say that I am thankful Chris and I have a nice place to live and he has a job that can provide for us.  BUT....this apartment situation is getting ridiculous.

A few months ago we had a bug problem.  The complex sent out a notice saying they were coming to spray the kitchens because of the problem.  It helped for a day or so....but then the roaches were back and Chris and I have been fighting them ever since!  We know its not a problem with our kitchen because I scrub it down every night before bed just because I don't want any bugs!  I've noticed a few holes in the pantry walls where they could be coming in from...but we can't be positive about it.  Chris thinks our neighbors are the problem because of how much I clean our kitchen...but again, we aren't positive!

Back to today....I was sitting in our living room and felt a tickling sensation on my leg.  A freaking cockroach was crawling on me!!!!  I am so grossed out it's ridiculous!  The last time Chris told the apartment complex about our problem they told him to put in a work order online and they'd get to it when they had time.  When someone has a bug problem (for the second time), shouldn't that be a priority?!  Umm...nope.  They still haven't come to our apartment for it.  We have another "yearly inspection" (third one in the past five months) and I will bring it up then. 

Ugh...I hate this apartment and can't wait to get out of here.

No comments: