Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 14

As many of you know, I am deadly allergic to peanut butter.  As Emily knows, it is so important when a child has a food allergy to not be left out of what all the other kids are eating.  When I was in school, everyone always had peanut butter sandwiches for lunch.  Seeing as I couldn't have that, my mom came up with an alternative.  I had a packed lunch every day that included a sandwich, chips, and desert.  To make it look like I was eating what everyone else was, she made me a butter and jelly sandwich.  This is a memory from my childhood which was the subject for day 14.

Lens: Melodie
Film: DreamCanvas

2 comments:

Road To Creativity said...

I love grape jelly. Do you have those sandwiches still?

Unknown said...

Yes! I love them! :-). I had one yesterday and today.