Friday, July 1, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 17

I've been kind of bad the last two days about my photo challenge.  Two nights ago, I went to the Leesburg Outlets with Sam and Regan.  We had a great time!  Sam and I both found really cute dresses for Julie and Reuben's wedding reception (yay!), and Sam and Regan also found some other cute outfits!  All in all, I'd say it was a good trip.

I was happy to go out because I really needed a picture of taillights, which was the challenge for that day.

Lens: John S.
Film: Kodot XGrizzled

Now, here are my two favorite things about this picture:
  1. The red lighting is amazing.
  2. I love how the red highlights the word visitor
What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I really like it. The red lights give a hazy contrast to the darkness of the rest of the picture.
(On a side note, we like the license plate too)