Saturday, July 2, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 20

Today was 20 items on day 20.  It was a lot easier to find things than I expected.  Here is the picture and a list of things I chose:

Chris took both of these…but we think the bottom one looks like a picture from the 80's!
  1. Currently reading "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen….I really recommend it!
  2. The pink paper cutter I use when I craft.
  3. The keys to my Fusion Hybrid! <3
  4. My sunglasses.
  5. A 3-Photo frame I got for Chris to put pictures of his old Hyundai in….he loved that car!
  6. There are also earrings Chris got me for our first Valentines Day together on the frame.
  7. My favorite season of Friends!
  8. Favorite movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
  9. Favorite book series: Harry Potter.
  10. My Harry Potter wand from Ollivanders (I'm starting to see a Harry Potter theme here…haha!).
  11. My MacBook.
  12. The purple purse Nichole made me for Christmas last year!  I love it and use it all the time!
  13. Mouse ears my parents bought when we went to Disney World in 1997.
  14. My favorite pink water bottle from WalMart.
  15. One of the many tiles I made on my girls crafting day.
  16. My favorite tv show: Glee!
  17. Mod podge….my saving grace while crafting!
  18. Part of my crafting supplies that holds my pens, paint brushes, and scrap paper.
  19. My cell phone (its kind of behind the Friends dvd box).
  20. Sunscreen….my best friend over the summer! 

No comments: