Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vacation/Engagement Pictures

Last week Chris, Sam, and I went to Disney for a nice relaxing vacation.  We had a few surprises along the way, and lots and lots of fun!  The weather was hot and humid, which we all weren't too thrilled about, and it rained a little bit too.  But....the trip was great, my sister and I got along really well, and Chris didn't get tired of us!  haha...All in all, a great trip!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from the trip with everyone.....Here we go!

Day one at the Magic Kingdom!

Getting excited while on the  People Mover!

Chris was agitating Sam while waiting in line for Splash Mountain.

At Harry Potter world!

We got stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean for 45 minutes after the proposal!  This was before when we were happy and excited.  After hearing "Dead Men Tell No Tales" for 20 minutes, we were a little annoyed.  haha


  
We're engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Road To Creativity said...

I have so happy for you both!! Happy Wedding Planning!!