Friday, August 26, 2011

What Pinteresting Ideas

 These are the colors that I love!  They remind of summertime and the beach.  I want my MOH to wear a coral dress with a blue sash and the rest of the bridesmaids to wear the same...in reverse colors.  The BM will wear a coral vest and the other groomsmen (and Emily) will wear blue.

Here are some other ideas I've gathered from Pinterest.  Most of them I have to credit Emily for because she's been pinning like crazy since we got engaged!!!

Since Chris and I are always on our iPhones...I think this would be a great engagement photo for us!
So true.

This one is just funny.  I really want to get a picture like this!  Lets make it happen Emily!


I'm definitely getting this for Noah!

2 comments:

Road To Creativity said...

Love this!!

Emily said...

LOVE those colors! I can't wait to see what you do with them!