Wednesday, June 15, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 3

The challenge for today was to take a photo from a high angle. I thought about standing on my back deck and taking a picture of someone walking their dog, but two obstacles stood in my way.
  1. Chris spilled peanut shells all over the back deck so its a death trap out there for me! And..
  2. The owner may think I'm a crazy stalker person snapping shots of them walking their dog!
So after I ran to Target for a quick errand (I bought two packs of Shout Wipes for $0.05!!), I got out of the car and saw this plant by our door and knew I just had to pull out my camera! And here is my picture for day three!!!
Additional Details:
I used the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone.
The Tejas lens caused the color effects in the picture.
The film used is called Salvador.